Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Miss Kaiten

I have been so busy that I forgot about updating about my niece!  She is just perfect. She came into this world weighing 9lbs 5oz and 20 inches long.

Our little chunky monkey!!

Oh and her hair. Oh my goodness!!! Whenever I hold her, I just run my fingers through it.

I promise I have never seen hair on a newborn like what Miss Kaiten has.

Now for some pictures!!!

 Family of 3!! (and Kaiten is brand spankin' new here!!!)

 FINALLY (after like 3 hours!!!) I got my hands on her!!! Isn't she a doll??

 Lovin' the hat!
 fixin' to go home!!

 Look at all her hair!!!


After a few days, Emily decided that Camden and Easton really needed to meet Kaiten. 

So they came over... Um yeah.

The boys could care less!!!
 This is as close to her that Easton would get...

 This pretty much sums up what Camden thought about her!!

He did finally lay down beside her.

She has came over several more times since then and the boys still pretty much don't care. I really concerned that they would get jealous when I held her and want to crawl up in my lap.

Big fat NOPE!!

Traders!

No, actually I am kinda glad that they could give a rats big toe! That means more snuggling for me and my sweet little(BIG) niece!!

No comments: