Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Kaiten!!!

I cant NOT believe that today is THE day!! My little sister is being induced as of right now!! (its 8am as I type this!) I just feels like yesterday that my twin sister called and told me the news. We were all shocked to say the least.

But now that the day is here?!!??

I am shocked that its time!

I cant wait to meet my new sweet precious niece. I am just a little excited.

That's a complete lie.

I am beyond excited, I'm nervous, happy, overjoyed, and everything else in between!!!!

Here are a few pics that I MADE her take on Sunday night.
(I know one day she will want to look at these !)

Johnny(her boyfriend, and Kaiten's daddy)  wanted to take a few with her...

 Me: "Emily your head was down in that last one, Look at the camera."

 Me:"Johnny you looked like a major dork in that last pic, act normal! Emily, you NEED to smile!!!
Just FYI-this is the best picture in my opinion.
Seriously?
Work with me people!!!

 Me: "Johnny just sit down. Emily you need a good belly shot. PLEASE SMILE???!!!"
And this is the out come!
Lordy lou!!
 Me; "Camden show Aunt Emmy how to smile!"
That's my baby!! (i just love him to pieces!!)

Me: "One more Em."
Emily: "Melissa, you have already take like 10 pictures, I don't want to take any more"
Me: "Seriously Emily? I have taken 6 pictures, NO LIE and 1 of them was of Camden!! You will want these one day. I promise!!"
As I am saying this, I snap this picture. Then she promptly sits down.
Emily: "I'm tired!"

Oh Goodness!!!!

Yall know I will update as soon as I can!!!

No comments: