Monday, November 15, 2010

Seriously?? Again?!!!

 If you cant tell what the above picture is, its a FLIPPIN' HOSPITAL BRACELET!!!

Seriously?

By the way, I stole the word, flippin, from the the new show Sarah Palin is doing on TLC. Its my new word, kinda like, "seriously." Ok and Im off subject...

Anyway I am still to mad and upset at my self to do a full out post about it.

Lets just say I have a HUGE case of Mommy Guilt going on.

But anyone who is anyone to me, knows about this. And if you dont, just drop me a comment and I will fill you in.

I havent decided if I am going to do a post on this or not. Its that bad. And I am still very upset about it.

(and the only reason I did this post, is because this blog is almost like a baby book for me, for  the boys. I wanted to remember when this took place.)

1 comment:

Simply Smiles Photography said...

You have NO REASON to feel guilty. Yes, what happened was awful, but girlie, it's not your fault!!! I hate that the little guy got hurt, but you are seriously the BEST MOMMY ever and those boys are sooooo lucky that they have you.
I also believe in things happening for a reason, and sometimes we don't even know what little actions can completely change the course of our lives. For whatever reason, you guys NEEDED to be in the hospital and not out on the road doing what you had planned on doing.
Just know and remember TWIN MOMMIES ROCK and you are the BEST twin Mommy around!!!