Tuesday, November 9, 2010

19 months old!!

**This post will not have pictures. Why you ask? Because 2 little boys who shall remain nameless, have jacked my camera. And their are pictures that I still have yet to down load yet, including the ones of them on their 19th month Birthday. little toots!!!**

On Oct. 3rd, the boys were 19 months old! I cant believe that they just celebrated their 2nd Halloween, and they are fixing to celebrate their 2nd Thanksgiving and Christmas! They have done lots of growing up this past month. The major thing being, they are now forward facing in their car seats.

Or that could have been because this momma felt the longer they faced the rear, the safer they were. And well technically that's true, but poor East was just about sitting Indian style! Ha!

They are also talking some kinda crazy now these days. Both of them. Some words you can understand, some you can't.

Lets see, what else are yall up too?
-about the whole switcheroo on the car seat deal? yeah it took yall 2 car trips to get back in the swing of things. I don't think yall liked it in the beginning. But you both LOVE it now.
-speaking of facing forward, its hilarious to see you both moving your heads back and forth and clapping yalls little hands to the music.
-Camden you love the new Nelly song. Son, you get down in your car seat!! It is HILARIOUS!
-Easton, you like any kind of music, but I must say, your brother is way more in to it than you are.
-Speaking of dancing. Any time any music comes on, whether it be my cell phone ringing, music playing on the TV(esp. Micky Mouse Club House), Camden you stop whatever your doing and just dance. HAHA!
-You both just have your 12 teeth.
-You both are drooling like crazy, so I am thinking your both getting some new teeth.
-You both have had some episodes this last month with sleeping through the night. Mommy is not used to this at all!
-I think its a combination of things, teething, possible nightmares, being cold, ect.
-With all this waking up going on, one or both of yall have slept with us more than yall ever have.
-Cam, your still on your meds and breathing treatments.
-East your on allergy meds.
-Yall are both loving ice cream sandwiches. You both know that they are in the purple wrapper in the freezer. You both can get them out of the freezer(if I leave it open by mistake, say after I got some chicken out to defrost, and maybe forgot to close it...) and have them unwrapped and half eaten before I can even blink an eye. LOL!
-yes the above statement has happened. I have learned to be sure to close the freezer every time I open it!
-Long gone the days of just running about outside with no shoes on. Yall get so impatient with me while I am trying to get you dressed to just go outside and play.
-yall are both still loving your bath. Just last night, yall playing for about 30 minutes. Well until the water got cold. And yall started turning blue.And I made yall get out. Then the fight was on... :)
-Yall are very independent. Especially at the table. We've been giving yall your baby fork and spoon. It now takes yall twice as long to eat. But you wont let us feed you any more. (well sometimes, but its very far and few between!)
I can't believe that Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner!! We (and them too!!) are going to have so much fun this year!!!

1 comment:

AshleighWilson said...

Give them sqeezes from Aunt Ash! Or just bring them to me :) I know they are a handful, but they are such a joy too.

Thank you for being my kids Aunt Issa and letting me be your boys Aunt Ash! I really do love them so much.