Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cliff Lee!!!!!!

Does that name ring a bell with you?

Maybe you need a few hints....

He is a pitcher...

For a MAJOR baseball team..

Who happened to play in the World Series, but sadly lost...

If you haven't guessed, he was the pitcher for the Texas Rangers!!!!(hopefully still will be..fingers crossed!!)

And he stopped by where I worked last Tuesday! (not by accident, he was purchasing something!) If your keeping up, that's day AFTER he pitched in the WORLD SERIES!!! How awesome is that?

To be able to shake hands with him merely a few hours after he pitched in the last game of the World Series was pretty cool, if I say so myself!!

He was the nicest guy. And taller than I thought he would be. Defiantly a cool experience!

I'm cheesin' just a little big, dontcha think?? HAHA!

Our web guy shot this picture of us, then the camera jacked up (cameras are the story of my life right now, I tell ya! I'm starting to despise them! uggg!) and to top it off, our company decided to change all of our email around, so we couldn't email for days. Very nice!! So that's why it has taken me this long to post about it! 


2 comments:

Lyndee said...

That is soooooooo neat!!!! How insane that the very day after the World Series he stopped by, you seriously don't know WHO you're going to see!
I have a special request...if Garth Brooks ever 'stops by' you had BETTER give me a jingle :)

Melissa said...

Well i guess i should have said that my boss had been talking to his agent for quite some time. But then the world series happend..But to our surprise he called that Tuesday and said he wanted to pick it up. We were VERY VERY surprised about that!!!!
But yes, If Garth ever buys any of our products, You will be one of the first on my list to at least get you something autographed!! HA!!!