Friday, October 1, 2010

Baby "K"

Do you remember this post, and this post too? And any other posts that I have mentioned that my little sister has a "favorite" of Camden and Easton. Well if you hadn't notice or you just don't feel like clicking on the links, I will just go ahead and tell you that its Camden, by far. Don't get me wrong, she loves Easton too, but to say that her and her Cam don't have something special going on would be a big fat lie!

WELLLLLL.....

Camden is in for a rude awaking here in ohhh about 2 months... maybe less..

You see, Emily is due around Thanksgiving with her baby girl, Kaiten. (CUTE name, huh??!!)

So we have been trying to prepare both the boys for her arrival. Easton will lift Emily's shirt up and say" bbbaaayyyybeeee!!" Cutest thing ever! And Camden will give her kisses,(on Em's belly) SOOO sweet!!!

 Going in for a kiss!!


Easton loving on baby K...


So I think they understand that she is having a baby, but I guess we really wont know how they will respond till baby K gets here!!!!

No comments: