Friday, October 22, 2010

Emily's Baby Shower!

Saturday, Oct. 17th, my Aunt Amy and cousin Brittany, hosted a baby shower for my little sister, Emily. It was all done in PINK! They went to so much effort and everything was so pretty and perfect! Emily got lots of good gifts, and now we are just waiting for Miss Kaiten to get here!

 all the food! YUM!

 Cute drink station....

 More food!

 Pinkalious cup cakes!

 Brittany, Emily and Amy

 Cam saying, "Yay I get a cup cake!!"

 all the gifts and Easton swiping someones phone!

We had such a great time. After everyone left, Amy, my sis, Brittany and I just hung out and caught up on everything, which we don't have a lot of time to do any more. We were all just a chit-chatting and all of our boys were just playing in the floor. And all of a sudden, someone pointed out the boys....

They were all playing TOGETHER!

I had dreamed of this day!!

 I promise yall, it was almost so surreal! Brittany, Amy and I were so close growing up and I had always wanted our kids to be able to play together and such.
 Soooo Sweet! We are defiantly going to have to do this more often!!

No comments: