Monday, October 18, 2010

Fair Time!!!!

A couple of weeks ago, we went to the fair here in town. Its an annual event and we always look forward to it! We went both Friday and Saturday nights. Well Friday night, I left my camera at home. And then I had to help out at the Livestock Auction on Saturday, so Robby brought the boys up after I was done for little more fair fun!



 Just getting there!

 Choppin' on a cheese stick..

 Easton chowin' down!

 Sweet Kinsler was there too!!!

 Yum Yum Yum!!!!

 Kinz chowin' down on a hot dog bun!

 Then Cam started acting up...

 Just look like at the face!

 Sweet Easton!!!

We then decided to go into the petting zoo.... Yeah ummm, not so much fun for me and Cam, since he wanting NOTHING to do with the animals... But Easton...


 He petted a few!

 All the rides in the distance..


We then settled in the watch the Muttin' Bustin'. Were little guys around 4 to 7 years old, ride sheep.
Me and East!

The Muttin Fighters! These little guys were very entertaining!!!

 Then Cam started acting like a little toot and so we had to pack it up and head home.**
But their is always next year!!!!

**After we made it home, I found out why is he was actin' a toot. His new jeans, which I had washed, were irritating him to the point of red whelps on his little waste. Poor little guy!!!

No comments: