Friday, October 1, 2010

Im payin' for my raisin'!!

Have you ever heard that before? That when you have kids that basically what ever you did bad as a kid, that your kid(s) would do the same? Well I am payin' for my raisin'!!

BIG TIME!!

You see, my sister and I were biters. My mom has told me numerous stories of how we would bite each other. Well now I am in her shoes.... Kinda..

I only have 1 biter. I will go ahead and let you guess which of boys is the bitten and the biter.

Did you guess Camden for the biter? Oh you didn't? Because you thought, oh not sweet, little Cam would bite Easton to the point that every time Easton would see Camden, he would take off running in the other direction?

Yeah.. it got to be that bad...

Take a look for your self...

BAD huh???!!!!

little toot!

Soooo what to do?

Lets just say that we had to become the bad guys(parent wise) for Eastons sake. And for the last few days, Camden hasn't sunk his little teefers into any one or anything other than food.

Thank goodness!!!!

1 comment:

Lyndee said...

OMG! Easton must taste really, really Yummy!!!!