Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Camden, Easton,"J", Parker, Preston and Presley!!!

A couple of weeks ago, I baby sat some of my dear friends kids for a little while. We all had soooo much fun!

BBBBUUUUTTTT! This momma aint going to be having no more kiddos after this fun experience!

These memories are still fresh in my brain! HA!!

But seriously, God bless all you that have more than my 2 little ones. I truly look up to everyone of you. I don't think I could do it. Well maybe I could, and Im sure I could. But still, you know what I mean, Jean!



In the bath...
Parker and Preston are identical twins, I counld not tell them apart to save my life. I kept having to ask their big sister, Presley, who was who! HAHA!

Easton, Camden, Parker and Preston or was it Preston and Parker? hmmmm....

Big sister Presley! (with "J" in the background!) She was a HUGE help! She is also like a 2nd lil' momma to them. They arent going to be able to get by with nothin' when they are older! ha!
the only picture of all 6 kiddos together!

No comments: