Monday, August 23, 2010

splish splash, we love our bath!

A couple of weekends ago, our air conditioner had had it. So I packed up the boys, left Robby a note, and headed to my sisters house.

We ate dinner, and then it was time for baths. Amy got the bright idea that the boys all needed to take a bath together. I on the hand, was a little nervous. My boys LOVE their bath! So much in fact that they splish and splash and have a grand ole time in the bath. And well Kinsler, he is just beginning to sit up, and well quiet frankly, I wasn't sure how my boys would behave in the bath with him.

BUT....


.... They did great!! no splashing, no pushing.... It was kind of like, why is HE in here with US?


my sweet little angels and nephew!

Yo Kinz, up here!!!!
Snap!
Hello my little Sunshine's!!!
The best picture, out of umm, a bunch, of them all looking up!!!

No comments: