Wednesday, September 8, 2010

17 months!!-Sept 3rd.

I felt like the worst mother of the year when I realized that I had forgotten to take pictures of the boys on their 17 month birthday. I have ALWAYS taken pictures on the 3rd of every month with out fail. Well except for this month. But I guess I have a pretty good excuse. I was at home sicker than a dog that day. I hardly ever miss work because of me. But I did that day. Man alive I was feeling some kind of bad! But I made up for on Saturday, the boys and I got out and about and when we got home I took a few pictures of them playing out side.



say cheese!

East

Cam

i love this picture...
Camanator..
Easton-im not sure why, but this picture cracks me up...
East..
What are yall up too??
-both starting to talk more and more to each other...
-both still taking yalls diaper off at nap time and bed time...
-both love playing outside...
-both still loveing your baths
-Easton is in 24 month to 2T clothes and size 6 diapers
-Camden is in 18 months and size 5 diapers...
-Camden is talking more and more.. just the other day he FINALLY said "momma"-my heart melted!!!
-Easton says many words-his new latest and greatest his "bobby" which he calls Robby, as in, instead of daddy... ooppss!!! HA
-Camden has 10 teeth-his 2 top molars finally popped through.
-Easton has 12 teeth
- they have started eating with their forks.. they are getting the hang of it pretty fast!
- they love to brush their teeth.. so cute!
-they both have been really good the last 2 times weve have gone out to eat.. knock on wood!! HA!
-Camden has had his 2nd hospital stay. more about that in a later post.
But above all, they are still the light of my lives!!!

2 comments:

Lyndee said...

Happy 17 months little guys! They are just soooo handsome!!!

beckylbranch said...

Your boys are SO cute! I have a twin sister and we BOTH had baby boys at the same time...ha...ha..! It's a TWIN thing :)