Wednesday, August 4, 2010

16 months!!

I decided this month on their 16 month birthday(yesterday), to document what the boys did from when I got home from work(5:00pm ish) till they went to bed (7:00pmish). The boys did not disappoint me! HAHA!


This is what I found the MOMENT I walked in the door.
Aunt Emily had been keeping them on this day, so she pretty much lets them do whatever. That's not to say that I don't let them play under the cabinets, because I do. But when Momma is home they know to play under "their" cabinet.



Quiet the mess...


Easton has to get every thing out from under there...



Even the things allll the way in the back!
I started dinner at this point and shoo'ed (is that even a word!?) the boys into the living room to play....
5 minutes later and this is what I see...
mess 2 in progress...
Lets zoom in shall we?

decorative items off the brown table into the floor? check
surround sound speaker from behind the decorative items, in the floor? check
all the wipes, lotions, and diapers pulled from their diaper changing basket pulled out and on the floor? check, check and CHECK!!


I would like to point out what is Camdens hand.... Its part of my phone. I had a flip ghetto phone that got broke. And to say that Camden likes playing with it, is quite the understatement. The kid has a obsession with it. HA! (I have NO clue where he gets that from!)
After cleaning up mess 2, the boys were starving...

Easton reminds me of the puppy off of 101 Dalmatians. "I'm hungry momma, feed me momma, I'm hungry, I'm SOOO hungry!" Crack me up!


Dinner is served!

This is one of their favorites. It has become my go to meal this summer.


Yum, Yum, Yum!


Notice the phone?



why are still taking pictures of me?

On to Bath time...


Easton rocking the soap mohawk!


So is Cam... I pried the phone out of his hands for the bath..
After bath time, we diaper, get out jammies on and play for about an hour before bed...


This night in particular, Camden mastered climbing up in the chair all by him self. He was so proud!!! Notice the phone?!!! (what did I tell ya? OBSESSED!)



Easton showing me that he could do it too!! yay East!
After playing and snuggling, I layed the boys down about 6:50pmish. And I didn't get pics.. OOPPPS! Oh well, I was a little worn out. And so were they. They were asleep by 7:15pm!
What are yall up too at 16 months??
-Camden wears 12 to 18 month clothes
-Easton wears 18 to 24 month clothes
-both size 5 diapers
-Easton has 14 teeth!! WOW! he has gotten in his 2 top molars and his 2 bottom molars in the past month!
-Camden still has 8 teeth.
-Easton is talking up a storm, and pretty much mimicks anything you say.
-some new words East says, cookie, nana, baby(comes out, bayyybeee), huh?, see, sit, sippy(what we call sippy cup).
-Camden still just saying a few words, dada, hi, hey, bye-bye. Were working on him!
-both have started throwing little tantrums. How is this already starting?
-both still LOVING your bath..
-Easton has been soooo sweet lately. I have witnessed him handing over a toy to Camden if he is crying. It seriously is the sweetest thing ever.
-This past month, I have also noticed the boys "looking" for one another. Example- If one gets up from a nap earlier than the other, they will keep going back to there room to see if that one is up yet. So sweet!
-Camden has started doing what we call a "happy dance" he stomps his little feet really fast, and claps his hands and then spins in circles! Soo sweet!
But more importantly, I love them soooo much! They are soo much fun right now. And I cant believe they are 16 months... Time really is going by way to fast!

No comments: