Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Splish Splash We Are Takin' A Bath!!

My little angels playing in the bath last night!!


Easton is trying to pull up on everything. I have to make him sit down in the bath! But once he is playing with a toy, he is good, and doesn't try to pull up.


My sweet little boys!!! They LOVE bath time! I am so glad. My sister and I loved bath time as well and I was really hoping my boys would, and they do. They play and play until the water gets cold. And even then, I usually change out the water for them, so they have warm water again! I know, they are spoiled!!





I was playing around with my camera and was taking pictures in the mirror. I thought this one came out pretty cool!!




When they went to bed last they were just not havin it for some reason. So I decided to let them snuggle, and they went right to sleep! AWWW



Happy Wednesday!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

The pic of them sleeping together is the sweetest thing EVER. I love it.