Monday, November 9, 2009

My boys are growing up sooo fast...

This past weekend was a very busy weekend! We had my sisters baby shower Saturday morning. I am sad to report that I did not get that many pictures, and the few that I did get were not good at all! BUT, our good friend Paula was there with her kick butt camera, and I am sure she will be putting some up on her blog if you want to check them out here. I also discovered that my little angel britches are pulling up on EVERYTHING! It started with me walking in to their room at 2am on Sunday morning to check on them, and seeing Camden just a singing away all while standing up on the side of his crib! I had to do a double take, and then I promptly picked him up and almost cried! It seems like they are growing before my eyes here lately. Its just one thing after another, they don't even master a skill before its on to another one! Oh but I am not griping or complaining, I wouldn't have it any other way!! I am so incredibly BLESSED!!! Here are a few pictures!!





Easton standing at the window!


I decided I might as well clean off the window ledge, after this picture was taken.
What I spotted when I went in to get them after they had woken up from their nap.
Camden is so proud of himself!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow... I love the names Camden and Easten!!! And they are so cute!!

Many blessings-
Amanda
http://iammommy.typepad.com