Thursday, November 5, 2009

7 month Bunny Pictures!!


The monthly picture taking session started off pretty good...




The time change had them a little off, and so they were a little tired. So far so good!


then it started...

look at that little chunky belly!!! (easton)


cam, cam cam.. what am I going to do with you? My sweet baby that NEVER cries, decides to throw the mother of all fits during the monthly bunny session....

Easton seems to be sayin,"brother, seriously, its NOT that bad!"


Easton: "If your gonna do that, let me just get out of your way..."


But I did manage to get a cute foot picture!
Whats a mommy to do when her babies are not acting right for pictures???


You just take them when they finally go to sleep!!



awww...


my sweet babies!!!


This was the next morning...

Camden has be very mischievous here lately...

Poor Easton, cant even a finish a bottle before brother steals it away!!!

They are getting more and more mobile every day, and they do what ever it takes to get to what they want.. even if its a lady bug on the floor! (which I promptly picked up immediately right after this picture was taken!)

No comments: