Thursday, November 19, 2009

Decisions, Decisions...



Graco My Ride 65




Safety 1st Alpha Omega





Britax Boulevard


Car seats have been on mind a lot here lately. The boys are getting bigger, and I know that switching to one of these is just around the corner. I like the Graco My Ride 65, because it will hold a child up to 40 lbs rear facing. I haven't been able to find a car seat that will hold that weight limit while rear facing. I have also heard great reviews about it here and here. The Safety 1st car seat is also a contender because it can hold a child for up to 100 lbs! So with that being said, it would grow with the boys longer than the other ones would. And the Britax car seat, this one has GREAT reviews. The ONLY thing that is even making me fall the other direction, is the price. Its over $300!!!! If anyone has any other suggestions, I would LOVE to hear them! Personally I am leaning towards the Graco, because I want to keep them rear facing for as long as possible. But I am open to suggestions!!!

1 comment:

AshleighWilson said...

My opinion is, that they wouldn't sale it if it wasn't safe...therefore, all three of my kids have had the $50 one from wal-mart and I have never regreted it (and they can be rear or forward facing). Good luck in making your decision....

p.s. our decision was made mostly on the fact too, that we just really couldn't spend a couple of hundred dollars all at once.