Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Our weekend...

This past weekend my Aunt Carolyn(my moms sister) and Uncle Dale came in from Pennsylvania. I haven't seen them in at least a year, maybe even 2 years. We had a big surprise, when my Uncle Spencer(my moms brother) and Aunt Penny came back also! We had a great time, and enjoyed visiting with everyone!!! I only wish my Uncle Alan and Aunt LaDon could have made the trip as well, but they couldn't and that's completely understandable. Plus they were here over Labor Day. So 3 out of the 4 kids is not to shabby when they are spread out!

My Aunt Carolyn came bearing gifts for the boys!! cute cute!!

Look how cute these bibs are!!!


Uncle Dale, playing with the boys!


My Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Spencer...(sorry this isn't the best picture.. BUT it is the best out of the ones I did take!!)


Nana makes all kinds of desserts when company comes. Lordy lou this chocolate pie was good! So was the coconut and lemon. I also had no fewer than 3 brownies and a smidgen of blueberry delite... hmm and I was wondering when that extra 5lbs came from!!


Doing what women do best!!

My mom playin with the boys...

Easton trying to escape!!!
We had a WONDERFUL visit!!!! I am so glad that yall came down!!!!

No comments: