Monday, July 26, 2010

My Poor Little Guy!!!-update!

I am sorry if this grosses you out in any way, I just wanted to keep track of the healing of his poor little nose! :(


This morning(7-28-10)-its defiantly more bruised today than in the past.



I took this picture this morning(7-27-10). Its defiantly going bruise more before it gets better...


Late yesterday afternoon, (7-25-10)after I had giving the boys a bath, Easton had climbed up on the futon and was standing sitting their till it was his turn to get his diaper on. Well when I went toward him, he thought we were playing, and took off running and slipped on the blanket that was on top of the futon.

And you guessed it, landed right on the metal arm rest, banging his nose in the process. I felt so bad! We had been chasing each all around the house before their bath and he was still playing! Poor little guy just cried and cried.(I am pretty sure, he may have fractured his nose, really no way of telling. even his pedi, said not to worry about it.) He finally settled down after he got a chocolate chip cookie!


this was right after it happened.. Poor little guy!



And this about 10pm last night. I went on their to check on him and brother, and he just lifted his little head up and looked at me, so I had to scoop him up and let him snuggle in bed with Robby for a few minutes.

Unfortunately it doesn't look any better, I am sure that its going to take a few days!!!

No comments: