Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pittsburg Homestead

Last night, Emily, my little sister, invited us to come watch get her senior pictures made. I jumped at the chance! I knew the boys would have an awesome time running around, and I was really needing to take a few new pictures of them my self. Jennifer, the photographer, took us to the Pittsburg Homestead. Well needless to say, the place is a little bigger than I thought it was, and it is sooooo pretty this time of year! I didn't even see Emily getting her pictures made! HA. I was to busy chasing after my two little ones, and holding my nephew for some sweet pictures. We will be going back for pictures to come! And Lyndee, if your reading this, you seriously need to check it out, it has lots of great inspiration for pictures!


the Homestead... this isn't all of it, the place was pretty big!


Easton pretty much ran and played the whole time....He LOVED it!



Easton sitting in the blue bonnet patch..




Camden- he wasn't feeling very well, and wanted to be held the entire time...



my sweet little nephew, Baby Kinsler..



cam and east...


In front of the barn...



and again!



this is was what pretty much happened e.v.e.r.y. time I put Camden down..



My mom was with us too!



Sweet Camden...


GiGi saves the day with cherry coke! (Dont worry, they barely even drank any!)



Camden getting a drink too!



It was soooo hot out, I think that was part of why Cam was soooo cranky.. so I stripped off their shirts and let them have a little water in their own bottle!



East and his bottle!



Cam



East(I LOVE this picture, of my little chunky monkey!!!)

I will post some pictures of my little sister senior pictures when she gets them back, I heard that she got some awesome shots!!!

No comments: