Thursday, May 27, 2010

Emilys Graduation Party...

My sister and I held a Graduation Brunch for my little sister, Emily, Saturday at my sisters house. We had lots of great company, and lots of great food!!! I can't believe that my little sister, is GRADUATING High School. It just seems so surreal. I am so proud of you, Em!!!!


We had lots of yummy food!!


And of course our guest of honor, couldnt resist this little man, aka, her favorite! HA
We had cute decorations, made by no other than my sis.

a few guests...


And of course Kinsler was there, along with Johnny, Emilys boyfriend.
I love this pic!!!

And my little blue eyed, chubby cheeks, sweet little man of a cousin, Creed and his pretty momma came and helped out too! Love them!!!


I made the pioneer womans famous cinnamon rolls! They are heaven on a plate I tell ya!!!


This little man(east) even thought so.



See that little dug out hole?

When I caught him, he look at me and said, "mmmmmmm!" HA!!!

they past smooth out right after the party!

No comments: