Thursday, May 6, 2010

13 months....

The boys were 13 months on May 3rd. I decided that I wouldn't do the bunny picture any more, and just TRY to get one of them together. So it worked in my favor when we went out to eat that night!! Its not the best picture, but it will work!!!
Camden right, Easton left.
What yall are up too...
-Easton is walking EVERY WHERE!!!!
-Camden is really trying.. He can stand up and take a few steps, but it wont be long!!
-Easton has 3 teeth on the bottom, and all 4 on the top.
-Camden has 4 teeth on bottom and the 4th tooth is coming in on the top.
-They will eat ANYTHING that is put in front of them. I am so blessed for this.
-They are loving their bath again!!! YYYYAAAAYYYY!!!!
-They both shake their head no-no.. right now its really cute. But Im sure it wont be for long!
-We are working on the sippy cups for all the time. Its going pretty good.I have a feeling I am just going to buy a bunch of sippy cups and just pack away the bottles. Just pretty much do it cold turkey!
-Easton is still on Soy "Silk" milk and doing really well...
-Camden is on whole milk....
-Camden has gotten in to this stage, where he takes his diaper off in his crib and throws it over the side. And then use your imagination for what he does after that! It is SOOO gross... and I am so sick of washing his bumper pads, that I havent put them back on in like 2 weeks. So now, we put his diaper on backwards when he goes down for a nap or bed time. Unless he has a onsie on. And when he does, he usually does have on shorts, or pj pants or something to that nature.. he just takes those off too!
-you both LOVE to be out side and to swing and to do just what ever out side...
I love you both soooo much!!! Yall are growing up so fast!!

No comments: