Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Birthday....to me!

Saturday, April 17th was my 26th Birthday. So Friday, when I got to work the girls, Mitzi and Melissa, surprised me with my favorite chocolate pie and some balloons! They are soooo sweet! Thanks Girls!!!


my wonderful chocolate pie, after we all got a hold of it!



my pretty balloons!!!


One of my besties here at work, Ms. Rita, gave me this cute card and a gift card to TJ Maxx! I just love her!!!



My "card" from my IT guys! They are 2 of the nicest guys.
I also got some of the cutest bracelets and a nice bottle of wine from my sister, Amy!! Thanks Aim!!



On a side note.................................

Yall know I have said in the last few post of how busy I am... Well here is proof!!! My desk is a nightmare!!!




But I am not complaining. I am so thankful to have a job. Many out there do not, and would do mine in a heartbeat. So I am thankful, that I do have a messy desk, that does get cleaned up before I go home, and papers everywhere. That means that I am busy, and I wouldnt want it any other way!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Melissa it's been a few weeks since I have looked at your blog. Your boys a growing like weeds. Tell Emily I appreciate her sharing a picture of her lunch she was eating back in April. I owe her one now.