Wednesday, June 3, 2009

This weekend...

This past weekend, myself, my twin sister, Amy, and my cousin, Brittany, and the boys went to Longview. This wasn't the first time the boys have been, so I knew what we were getting into by taking them along. But just like the last time, they did wonderful. We started off the afternoon trip at Kohls, then Old Navy. That's where encountered the following picture...



That's right, I found my self changing Camden's first blow out diaper. I have heard other moms, ie: Mitzi, talking about such diapers, but had never experienced one myself till Saturday, in OLD NAVY, of all places!!! i thought that such experience would happen at home, or at my moms, or any other place other than a PUBLIC place! No such luck!! Well we got that cleaned up, and went on our way to TJ Maxx, and then on to Cheddars to eat! I couldn't ask for better boys!!


Camden

Notice the different outfit from brother because of the above incident!!!


Easton

don't be alarmed by his head, this is how he sleeps ALL the time!



My sis and cousin!



After Cheddars, we hit up Target before heading home. While walking out to the car, this is what we saw....

A gorgeous sunset after a wonderful day with 2 of my best friends and my 2 favorite boys!!



No comments: