Monday, June 8, 2009

SNAKE!!!!

First of all, the title of the post says it all!! GROSS!! I can not stand snakes, not even dead ones, they all give me the creeps. So about 2:30 this afternoon, one of our salesmen comes in and announces a snake has slithered his way into one of our minature motorcycles in front of our sales office, I freak out, then grab my camera to take pics for my blog!!






Then while Mitzi and I are watching from inside the office, another salesman comes up on the golf cart with some customers. This customer has got to be mister fearless or something, cause he starts messing with seat, and just hovering over the motorcyle likes it not a big deal! Im thinking lawsuit waiting to happen!!! Then all of a sudden....




YES, you are seeing this picture right, the customer reached and jerked the snake out of the motorcycle!!!! Me and Mitzi were screaming! Oh my goodness, its funny now, but it wasnt then!!
Our Fearless Customer, the guy in the white shirt with his arm sticking out, and salesmen, and shop guy!!

No comments: