Monday, June 29, 2009

this weekend!!!

Yesterday, Amy and Justin, invited me and the boys to come over and eat lunch with them and to hang out. So off we went!!!

Camden laying by his Auntie Amy when we first go there! He was so content!



Easton HAD to eat as soon as we got there!! LOL! So Ms. Loretta fed him for me!

After we ate, we broke out Martian Matter! We played with this ALL afternoon. Every one got in on the action!



Martian Matter! Very Entertaining, it says 5 and up! But believe me, us adults had more fun with that Jordan did!!!


The boys took a nap while we played and colored with Jordan, in the above pic. While the were sleeping, I made molds of thier feet...




awwww!!!


This is the final product!! I thought they turned out cute!!


Thank you Amy and Justin for having us over!! and Thanks to Loretta for cooking for us!!!



No comments: