Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Binky....

I know I have mentioned it on here, but I don't think I have ever gone into FULL detail about Camden's blanky. Or his binky, that's what we call it.

To stay that he loves it binky is an understatement!! HA!

He hasn't always had a binky. In fact it was just around his first birthday that I remember every morning or actually any time that I went on to check on him, he would be sucking on a blanket.

But they weren't just any blankets. They were the really soft ones.

And then I noticed that he started favoring this one blanket. And so, me being the good momma that I am, I started making sure that he had that one particular blanket in his bed with him.

Well it just escalated from there. He usually just takes naps and has it at night-night time. But he does know where its at (it stays in his crib), and he will go fish it out from time to time. :)

It also goes with him to the baby sitters house on Mondays and Tuesdays. (But for the record, he only gets there at nap times, well I'm pretty sure he does!!??!)

And sometimes, he will carry it around all day with him, when he is at home. And if he doesn't feel good, we HAVE to have it.

But most of the time it just stays in his crib till the next nap or bed time.

So I'm not THAT worried about it.

And besides,  I have already discussed this with their Pedi, Dr. C. And he said that this is perfectly normal. And he will grow out of it properly by 3 or 4 years of age.

But let me just say, Thank GOD we have 2 of them!! HAHA! They were a baby shower gift (along with a bunch of other stuff!!!) from my dear cousin, Brittany!

And now, with out further ado.....               

 The Binky!!!!!!

 



These were taken the other night when I went in to check on them.  He just was so stinkin' sweet lookin'!!

1 comment:

AshleighWilson said...

Yes ma'am, he does ONLY get the binky at nap time here....but if it were up to him, he would drag it around all day here too....Aunt Ash-Eee is just mean like that.