Tuesday, January 4, 2011

21 months!!

 Camden!

Easton!

On the 3rd, yall turned 21 months, I cant believe in less than 3 months, yall will be TWO!!!

Holy Cow batman!!!

These pictures were taking bright and early, before we left to go to the baby sitter! So they look a little sleepy!! :)

What are yall up too?
-Both talking up a storm!!
-humming your ABC's, yall are trying to sing them, it just comes out as humming the ABC song!
-point to numerous body parts
-working on putting puzzles together
-working on counting.
-you both can say, 1,2,3!
-Easton all 4 of your pointy teeth are in.
-Camden, yours have almost broke the surface.
-Cam your still in 18months
-East your in 24 month, or 2t or sometimes 3t.
-Easton your still wearing your hats everywhere!! Even to bed!
-Camden you still have your blanky!
-Camden, you are climbing on everything!! Lordy lou, I am paying for my raisin, because I climbed on everything too!!!
-Camden you can climb out of your baby bed, and into your brothers. I have seen this happen!
-Easton, you don't climb for the most part! Thank God!!
-Easton your thumb is looking really good!!
-Camden, your asthma is doing really good too!!

I am already working on their 2nd birthday party!!! This just seems so weird to me!! They aren't suppose to be this old already! HA!!! :)

No comments: