Friday, June 13, 2008

Britt's Wedding!!!


This past weekend, 06-07-08, my cousin, Brittany got married!! I was sooo happy for her! Her new husband, Mike, is wonderful. They were made for each other. They were married at he Elk Meadow Game Ranch in New Boston. It is a very pretty place that over looks a lake. The ceremony was perfect, it rained at the very end, but that was the only flaw in her day. The reception was a blast! That had to be the best reception that I have ever been too! Here are some pics of her wedding weekend, these are just some ones that I took over the course of the night...


Brittany and Mike during the reception.





Robby & I at the reception.



My sis and I during the reception, I am the one making the weird face.. where that came from, i have NO clue!! LOL..

1 comment:

Paula McKaughan said...

You ladies are BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't believe you are all so grown up! It seems like yesterday when we were all playing "house"...now we all have our own "real houses" and families! I love you all very much! Love, PJ