Monday, January 25, 2010

I think my hands just got a little more full....


Do you see what I'm talking about? If not look where Camden's feet are, and where Eastons foot is. Yep I think they are turning into little monkeys. Oh my!! I don't think I am ready for this!!


Because of the testing of the boundaries this weekend, this little mister fell off the chair and now has a big ole bruise on his forehead.(its not visible here. This pic was taken Saturday and the accident happened Sunday afternoon) And the kicker, I was sitting right there, just facing the other direction. Boys will be boys!!


And this little man? He has started cruising the furniture this weekend and even took 2 steps by himself to me last night! Yep that's right, I'm thinking here in the next month I will have a walker on my hands! I seriously don't think I'm ready for this!!


Oh and their little personalities have really started to shine. Does this face not have attitude written all over it or what??!!


This is a new game they play. It really is kinda cute. If one of them finishes their bottle first, they crawl over to the other one and try to take that ones away. MOST of the time they are laughing, but some times they mean business, and don't feel like playing. But on this given day, they were in a pretty playful mood!!

1 comment:

kim said...

It's only just begun. You are really gonna be busy now. BUT they are precious!!